| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dalen, Telemark in October is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of water is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Dalen, Telemark October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dalen, Telemark:
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) NNW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) N
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Bergen, Norway - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) NW
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) NW
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) WSW
- Kristiansand, Norway - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) S
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) NNE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) NE
- Geilo, Norway - 121.1 kms (75.2 miles) N
- Gardermoen, Norway - 191.6 kms (119 miles) ENE
- Oslo, Norway - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Karlstad, Sweden - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) E
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 292.1 kms (181.5 miles) SE
- Goteborg, Sweden - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) SE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 302.6 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 297 kms (184.5 miles) SE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) SSE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 298.6 kms (185.5 miles) S